KET 口說測驗
完整對話逐字稿
2 大題・8–10 分鐘(兩位考生一起)。全場 55 句,每一句英文下面都附中文。
口說是唯一沒辦法自己在家對答案的一卷——所以我們把整場考試逐字寫出來,每一句英文下面都附中文。看完你會知道考官會問什麼、好的回答長什麼樣子,以及兩位考生要怎麼互動。
考試形式:candidates take the test in pairs (occasionally threes at busy sessions), with two examiners: the interlocutor (runs the test and speaks with candidates) and the assessor (sits apart, says nothing, and marks throughout); candidates are always judged on their own performance, never against their partner。以下對話為埃森美語原創編寫的示範,用於熟悉流程與程度,非劍橋官方試題或官方錄音;兩位考生的表現設定為「這一級考得不錯」的水準,不是母語者。
Part 1:考官問你,一個一個來
3–4 分鐘考官先問名字、怎麼拼、幾歲、住哪裡,接著給每位考生一輪簡短的主題問答,最後請你針對一個題目講久一點。這一段考官在聽的是:你能不能用完整的句子回答,並且自己補上原因或例子,而不是等他一直追問。台灣孩子在這裡最常見的兩個狀況,一個是只回答一個詞(Twelve./Yes.),另一個是把整段稿子背起來照唸——背稿聽得出來,而且一緊張就會答非所問。
Good morning. My name is Miss Chen, and this is Mr Lin. He's going to listen to us, but he isn't going to talk to you. What's your name?
早安。我是陳老師,這位是林老師。他會在旁邊聽,但不會跟你們說話。你叫什麼名字?
Good morning. My name is Yu-Ting.
早安。我叫宇婷。
Thank you. Can you spell your first name for me, please?
謝謝。可以請你把名字拼出來嗎?
Yes. Y-U, hyphen, T-I-N-G.
好。Y-U,中間一個連字號,T-I-N-G。
How old are you?
你幾歲?
I'm twelve. I'll be thirteen in November.
我十二歲,十一月就滿十三歲了。
And where do you live?
那你住在哪裡?
I live in Banqiao, in New Taipei City. It's about ten minutes from here by bus.
我住新北市板橋。從這裡坐公車大概十分鐘。
Thank you. Now, what's your name?
謝謝。那你呢?你叫什麼名字?
Um... my name is Cheng-Han.
嗯……我叫承翰。
Thanks. How do you spell your surname?
謝謝。你的姓怎麼拼?
My surname is Huang. H-U-A-N-G.
我姓黃。H-U-A-N-G。
How old are you?
你幾歲?
I'm thirteen. I'm in the first year of junior high school.
我十三歲,現在國一。
And where do you live?
那你住在哪裡?
I live in Tucheng, with my parents and my little sister.
我住土城,跟爸媽還有妹妹住在一起。
Thank you. Now, Yu-Ting, let's talk about free time. What do you usually do after school?
謝謝。宇婷,我們來聊聊空閒時間。你放學後通常都做什麼?
I usually have an English class after school. But on Wednesdays I'm free, so I play basketball with my friends in the park.
我放學後通常要上英文課。不過禮拜三沒課,所以我會跟朋友去公園打籃球。
Thank you. Now, please tell me something about your favourite free-time activity.
謝謝。現在請你說說你最喜歡的休閒活動。
My favourite free-time activity is riding my bike. I usually go with my older brother, and we ride along the river near our house. We go almost every Saturday afternoon, if the weather is good. I like it because it's exciting, and it makes me feel free. Sometimes we stop at a night market on the way home and buy a snack.
我最喜歡的休閒活動是騎腳踏車。我通常跟我哥一起去,我們會沿著家附近的河邊騎。只要天氣好,我們幾乎每個禮拜六下午都會去。我喜歡騎車,因為很刺激,而且讓我覺得很自由。有時候回家路上我們會順路去夜市買點東西吃。
Thank you. Now, Cheng-Han, let's talk about school. Do you belong to any clubs at school?
謝謝。承翰,我們來聊聊學校。你有參加學校的社團嗎?
Yes, I do. I'm in the school band, and I go every Wednesday after school.
有。我參加學校的管樂社,每個禮拜三放學後都會去。
Thank you. Now, please tell me something about a club or activity at your school.
謝謝。現在請你說說你們學校的一個社團或活動。
Um, I want to talk about the school band. There are about twenty students, and I play the drums. We practise in the music room every Wednesday. I like it because playing with other people is more fun than practising alone. Last month we played at the school festival, and my parents came to watch.
嗯,我想講學校的管樂社。社團大概有二十個人,我打鼓。我們每個禮拜三在音樂教室練習。我喜歡這個社團,因為跟大家一起演奏比自己一個人練有趣多了。上個月我們在校慶表演,我爸媽還來看。
Part 2:兩個人互相討論,不是回答考官
5–6 分鐘考官拿出同一個主題的五張圖片,說明規則之後就會安靜下來,讓你們兩個人自己討論喜歡哪一個、為什麼。等你們講完,考官才會回來各問幾個延伸問題。這一段最容易失分的地方通常不是文法,而是只顧著講自己的看法、從頭到尾沒問夥伴一句話——記得回問「What about you?」、對夥伴說的話有反應,Interactive Communication 這一項才拿得到分。
Now I'd like you to talk together. Here are five pictures of different after-school clubs. Look at them, and talk about whether you like each club and why, or why not. You have about a minute. Please talk to each other, not to me.
接下來請你們兩位一起討論。這裡有五張不同社團的圖片。看一下,然後聊聊你們喜不喜歡每一個社團、為什麼喜歡或不喜歡。時間大約一分鐘。請你們互相討論,不要對我說。
Okay. I really like picture two, the basketball club, because I love playing sport with my friends. Do you like basketball?
好。我很喜歡第二張,籃球社,因為我喜歡跟朋友一起運動。你喜歡籃球嗎?
Me too, but I'm not very good at it. I'm too short. What about picture one, the art club? Do you like painting?
我也喜歡,可是我打得不太好,我太矮了。那第一張的美術社呢?你喜歡畫畫嗎?
Not really. I'm not very creative, and I don't like getting my hands messy.
還好耶。我沒什麼創意,而且我不喜歡手弄得髒髒的。
Really? I like art, actually, because it helps me relax after a long day at school.
真的嗎?我其實蠻喜歡美術的,因為在學校累了一整天之後,畫畫可以讓我放鬆。
That's cool. What about the robot club, picture four? It looks difficult, but really interesting.
那不錯啊。那第四張的機器人社呢?看起來很難,可是很有趣。
I agree, it does look hard. But I think it's fun to build something with friends. You need a computer, and a lot of small... um, I don't know the word. Small parts, like blocks.
我同意,看起來真的有點難。不過我覺得跟朋友一起組東西應該蠻好玩的。要用電腦,還有很多小小的……嗯,我不知道那個字,小零件,像積木那種。
Yeah, blocks and wires. My cousin has a robot club at his school. He made a little car.
對,積木還有電線。我表哥他們學校就有機器人社,他做過一台小車子。
That's cool. Would you like to join a club like that?
那很酷。你會想參加那種社團嗎?
Maybe, but I prefer sport. What do you think about picture three, the music club?
可能吧,不過我還是比較喜歡運動。那第三張的音樂社你覺得呢?
I love it. It's my favourite, because I already play the drums, and playing with other people is more fun than playing alone.
我超喜歡。那是我最喜歡的,因為我本來就有在打鼓,而且跟別人一起演奏比自己一個人玩有趣多了。
I can't play any instruments, so it's not for me. And I don't really like picture five, the reading club — I prefer doing something more active.
我不會任何樂器,所以那個不適合我。第五張的閱讀社我也不太喜歡——我比較喜歡動一動的活動。
I understand. I like reading, but only sometimes — only when the book is funny. I think my favourite is still the music club. What about you?
我懂。我喜歡看書,但只有偶爾——書要好笑的才行。我最喜歡的應該還是音樂社。那你呢?
The basketball club, one hundred percent. I can run a lot, and all my friends are there.
百分之百是籃球社。可以一直跑,而且我朋友都在那裡。
Okay. We're different, but I think both clubs are good.
好。我們不一樣,不過我覺得兩個社團都很好。
Thank you. Yu-Ting, do you think the robot club sounds difficult?
謝謝。宇婷,你覺得機器人社聽起來會很難嗎?
A little bit, but I think the teacher helps you, so it's okay.
有一點,不過我想老師會幫忙,所以還好。
Cheng-Han, what do you think? Would you like to try it?
承翰,你覺得呢?你會想試試看嗎?
Um, yes, I'd like to try it once. But I don't want to stop the band.
嗯,我想試一次看看。不過我不想因為這樣就不去管樂社了。
Thank you. So, which of these clubs do you both like best?
謝謝。那麼,這些社團裡面,你們兩位最喜歡哪一個?
That's difficult, because we like different clubs. But we both think the robot club looks interesting.
這有點難回答,因為我們喜歡的不一樣。不過機器人社我們兩個都覺得蠻有趣的。
Yes. Maybe we can join the robot club together and try it for one term.
對。也許我們可以一起參加機器人社,先試一個學期看看。
Thank you. Yu-Ting, do you prefer clubs at school, or hobbies at home? Why?
謝謝。宇婷,你比較喜歡學校的社團,還是在家做自己的興趣?為什麼?
Clubs at school, because my friends are there. At home I just watch videos on my phone, and then I feel tired.
學校社團,因為朋友都在那裡。在家我就只是滑手機看影片,看完反而覺得很累。
And what new club would you like your school to start?
那你希望學校開什麼新的社團?
A cooking club. I want to learn to make cakes, because right now I can only make instant noodles.
烹飪社。我想學做蛋糕,因為我現在只會煮泡麵。
Thank you. Cheng-Han, do you think every student should join a club? Why or why not?
謝謝。承翰,你覺得每個學生都應該參加社團嗎?為什麼?
I think yes, because you can meet new friends. But... students are very busy here, so maybe one club is enough.
我覺得應該,因為可以認識新朋友。不過……台灣學生都很忙,所以可能一個社團就夠了。
And have you ever joined a club and then stopped going? What happened?
那你有沒有參加過社團,後來就不去了?當時發生什麼事?
Yes. Last year I joined the chess club, but I wasn't very good, so I stopped after two months. I felt a bit sad, but now I'm happy in the band.
有。去年我參加西洋棋社,可是我下得不太好,所以兩個月後就沒去了。當時有點難過,不過現在在管樂社很開心。
Thank you both. That is the end of the test.
謝謝你們兩位。考試到這裡結束。
這些句子,背起來就能用
口說不是背整段稿子——考官聽得出來。真正有用的是這些「隨時可以接上去」的短句:給理由、表達保留、問對方意見。
把答案講長一點
- ...because... (不要只回答 Yes 或 No,永遠加一個原因)
- For example, ... (加一個具體的例子)
- I usually... / I sometimes... (講清楚頻率,讓答案更完整)
fullSentenceHabit
- Say 'I really like...', not 'I very like...' (中式英文常見錯誤)
- Say 'Yes, I do, because...' or 'No, I don't, but...', not just 'Yes.' / 'No.'
expressingLikes
- I like...
- I really like...
- I love...
expressingDislikes
- I don't like...
- I don't really like...
- I'm not keen on...
givingReasons
- ...because...
- ...because it's...
askingYourPartner
- What about you?
- Do you like...?
- Do you agree?
同意與不同意
- Me too. / I think so too.
- Really? I don't.
- I'm not sure about that.
逐字稿看得懂,不等於開得了口
口說是唯一沒辦法自己在家對答案的一卷——要有人聽、有人接話、有人在你卡住的時候指出是哪個字沒出來。我們的課由美籍持證教師在全美語小班裡上,每一堂都在做這件事。文法沒站穩也會拖累口說,可以順便對照 KET 文法範圍逐項教學。
LINE 預約免費口說程度評估